- The ShadowShopper technology platform, website, mobile applications, or any other similar type of technologically-enabled means of access are hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Technology Platform".
- You may use the Technology Platform only if you are a resident of the US or Canada.
- personally identifying information, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, birth date, gender, taxpayer identification number ("TIN"), and
- if applicable, any information concerning a bank account or other financial institution to or from which payments are to be made.
- he Company will store the information it collects in its databases. The Company will use some or all of Your Information to create a profile for you ("Your Profile"). You will have the right to edit and update certain information contained in Your Profile through the Technology Platform; and you will be solely responsible for ensuring that such information contained in Your Profile is up-to-date. You should not submit any information that you do not want to be disclosed to a third party.
- By creating a profile and using the Technology Platform, you hereby authorize the Company to disclose Your Profile to third-parties in connection with the operation of the Technology Platform.
- The Company will not disclose credit card or financial information collected from you, if any, unless necessary for third-party processing of transactions. The Company has adopted and abides by commercially reasonable practices to ensure the confidentiality, nondisclosure and protection of any such information.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no right of control over the use or disclosure by any third-party of any information that the Company discloses to such third-party, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all liabilities, claims and damages, including attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of any such use or disclosure by a third party.
- The Company uses Your Information:
- to contact you and/or to provide information about potential client opportunities;
- to facilitate communication between users of the Technology Platform;
- to enable users of the Technology Platform to schedule, coordinate, and/or fulfill client opportunities;
- in its delivery of certain administrative services;
- to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, evaluate and improve our services to you, and conduct research;
- in connection with the operation of the Technology Platform, including its anti-fraud systems; and
- to help ensure data accuracy.
- As a condition to being eligible to use the Technology Platform, you may be required to provide the Company with an acceptable means of corroborating your identity.
- Company does not rent, sell, or share your personally identifiable information except in the following circumstances:
- in connection with offering client opportunities, directly or indirectly;
- where the Company works with business partners or agents performing functions on our behalf, such as sending e-mail, managing data, or processing credit card payments. They have access to your personally identifiable information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- the Company may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of products and services that may be of particular interest to you. We may also want to provide you, directly or through an associated partner or an agent, with related information from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such information, you may opt-out by editing your Profile in the Technology Platform, by notifying us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the opt-out process of the partner, agent, or third party.
- If the Company is involved in a transaction resulting in the Company, or substantially all of its assets, being acquired by or merged into another legal entity, or resulting in a change in the ownership of the Company, Your Information may be transferred to the other legal entity or remain with the Company but with new owners. By entering Your Information, you hereby authorize and consent to such transfer of Your Information, or to Your Information remaining with the Company with new owners.
- In circumstances that the Company determines to be appropriate or required by law, the Company, at its discretion, will disclose Your Information to a government agency, a law enforcement official or a court; and will provide you with prior notification of any such disclosure to the extent the Company in its good-faith judgment determines such notification to be legally required or advisable. We may also use Your Information to the extent necessary to establish or defend Company's legal rights.
- Please direct any such comments or notifications to us by contacting us through our website at:
or by mail to:
PO Box 497
Avon, OH 44011